Passports & Visas
BibArch Home Up Items to Bring Insurance Luggage Money Matters Passports & Visas



Search Site
Concepts & Theory
Levantine Fieldwork
Travel & Touring
The Levant
Biblical Chronology
Marking Time
Music and The Bible
Helps & Aids
Words & Phrases
Photo Gallery
Useful Links
Works Cited
Article Submissions

High Top Media

All Rights Reserved.

Legal Notices

Official PayPal Seal


[BibArch Home] [Up]

In addition to a valid passport from your own country you need to contact the consulates for the countries you plan to visit for visa information. The process can take months so start early. Do not skip this step unless you plan to be placed into detention and required to leave.

If you are excavating in Israel note that Israel Ministry of Interior regulations require that passports of all volunteers be stamped with a volunteer visa (B4). You should request this visa at your point of entry into Israel.

We have spent many wasted hours at U.S. embassies helping international students renew student visas to return to the United States. If you are an international student realize the impact of your leaving the United States and be prepared to be treated quite poorly at any US embassy in the Levant. You will have to get beyond their insensitive rudeness. Take heart, embassy personnel treat U.S. citizens with just as much insolence.

Page last edited: 02/07/09 09:23 PM

Thank you for visiting BIBARCH
Please Visit Our Site Often